- Great Ocean Road & Twelve Apostles
- Phillip Island
- Great ocean road
- City tour with MCG ground
- Green Island Reef Cruise
- Glass Bottom Boat Tour
- Sea World
- Movie World
- Transfer from Melbourne Airport to CBD Hotel
- On arrival in Melbourne, you will be transferred to your hotel. The day is free. Overnight in Melbourne – on SIC Transfer.
Day 2: Meals (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner) Included
- Morning City Tour – Melbourne
- Morning Melbourne tour is a great introduction to the beautiful city. A guided walk through some of Melbourne's best arcades and laneways with the chance to enjoy the atmosphere. Highlights of this tour - Melbourne Museum, Royal Exhibition Building, Parliament House, View of Melbourne Cricket Ground & Much More!
- Guided MCG Tour
- Explore the inner sanctum of the MCG, walk on the hallowed arena and experience where legends play by taking a guided MCG tour!
- Highlights of this must-see tour include:The famous MCC Long Room, MCC Library (founded in 1873), MCG Tapestry, Player change rooms, and Cricketers’ viewing room, Ron Casey Media Centre,Portrait of Sir Donald Bradman and Sachin Tendulkar,A walk on the arena, Cricket Victoria Bill Lawry Centre, Pons ford Stand, City Terrace with view’s of Melbourne’s skyline. OR
- Full Day Penguin Parade Tour – Philip Island
- Every evening at dusk the Little Penguins come home from the sea at Phillip Island. Watch from an elevated boardwalk as they waddle cautiously from the beach to their burrows after a long day out at sea.
- Highlights of this tour - Panoramic views of Western Port and French Island, Opportunity to meet wallabies/kangaroos, Phillip Island Nature Park - a natural home for koalas, seals, shearwaters and Little Penguins, Koala Conservation Centre - look for koalas in their natural habitat from treetop boardwalks, Witness the Penguin Parade on floodlit Summerland Beach from the general viewing area & Much More!
Day 3: Meals (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner) Included
- Great Ocean Road
- A day tour that will impress! A breathtaking coastline to travel, the Great Ocean Road is a photographer's delight and it consistently features in the Top 10 of world's greatest scenic coastal drives. Get ready for a day of visual wonderment and one of the best coastal drives you will ever experience! Your day along the iconic Great Ocean Road takes in spectacular coastal views of long sandy beaches, rolling surf, precipitous coastal cliffs and river inlets. We travel through popular resort towns Anglesea, Lorne, Apollo Bay and Port Campbell. The stops include Twelve Apostles boardwalk, Loch Ard Gorge and Island Arch. A refreshment stop will be made at Port Campbell before heading inland back to Melbourne. We highly recommend a stop at picturesque Apollo Bay for a walk along the beach. You will see the Otway National Park, a rainforest made up of fern gullies and eucalypts trees. Port Campbell National Park's rugged coastline, "The Shipwreck Coast". Huge stone monoliths of the Twelve Apostles from the boardwalk lookout. This powerful coastline provides scope for stunning photography. Take in the illuminated skyline of Melbourne as you return to the city!
- Transfer from Hotel to Melbourne Airport
- Today, you will check-out from the hotel as you are transferred to the Melbourne airport for flight to Cairns.
- Transfers from Cairns Airport to CBD Hotel
- On arrival in Cairns, you will be transferred to your hotel. The day is free. Overnight in Cairns.
Day 5: Meals (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner) Included
- Full Day Big Cat Green Island Cruises - Lunch & Semi-Submarine
- Enjoy the Great Barrier Reef Cruise. Marvel at the reef beauty either from a semi-submersible, an underwater observatory, or as you snorkel and dive amidst the marine life.
- This Tour Includes Cruise to Green Island, FREE choice of snorkelling gear or a glass bottom boat tour, Snorkeling demonstration & reef presentation en route to Green Island, Island rainforest boardwalks. Enjoy the expertise of the superb crew, in addition to buffet lunch, morning and afternoon tea and a glass of sparkling wine as you cruise back to Cairns.
- Tour Timing: 9 AM to 5 PM
- Transfer from Hotel to Cairns Airport
- Today, you will check-out from the hotel as you are transferred to Cairns Airport for a flight to Brisbane/Goldcoast – on SIC Transfers.
- Transfer from Brisbane/Gold coast Airport to CBD Hotel
- On arrival in Brisbane/Gold Coast, you will be transferred to your hotel. The day is free. Overnight in Gold Coast
Day 7: Meals (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner) Included
- Return Transfer from Gold Coast Hotel CBD to Movie World Theme Park
- Today enjoy the full day at Movie World. Highlights include Adventure rides like Lethal Weapon, Wild West Falls and array of a stunning show. The park contains various movie-themed rides and attractions ranging from motion simulators to roller coasters and slow river rides. In addition, famous characters also patrol the park, allowing visitors the chance to take photos with them. These include Batman, Austin Powers, Marilyn Monroe, Scooby-Doo and Shaggy and various Looney Tunes characters.
- Experience fun and thrills of galactic proportions on the Green Lantern coaster as you take on the steepest drop in the world. Plus there are more thrills to come on the Batwing Space shot, Arkham Asylum and the adrenaline pumping Superman Escape.
- Park Timing – 10 AM to 5 PM
Day 8: Meals (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner) Included
- Return Transfer from Gold Coast Hotel CBD to Sea World Theme Park
- Today enjoy a full day at Sea World. Enjoy unlimited fun and adventure and make contact with marine life wonders and experience a whole world of exciting rides, shows and attractions. The parks feature killer whale, sea lion, and dolphin shows and zoological displays featuring various other marine animals.
- Park Timing – 10 AM to 5 PM
- Transfers from Hotel to Brisbane/Gold Coast Airport
- Today, you will check-out from the hotel as you are transferred to Brisbane/Gold Coast Airport for a flight to Sydney – on SIC Transfers.
Wonders of Australia - Departures EX-Australia
Crossley/ Quality Batman's/ Mantra on Jolimont OR Similar
Bay Village / Cairns Colonial/ Cairns Sheridan OR Similar
|Gold coast||3|| |
Mantra on View/Mantra Legends OR Similar
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation at selected/Similar hotels including buffet breakfast.
- Indian Lunch & Dinner in a nearby restaurant at a walking distance as per the itinerary.
- Airport transfers as mentioned in the itinerary on a seat in coach basis.
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary on a private basis.
- Tips not mandatory.
What is NOT included in the tour
- International and Domestic Air tickets
- Australia Visa.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not mentioned in the itinerary section.
- Portage Charges in Hotel/Airport/During Tours.
- Remittance 35 AUD or CC Charges of 2% applicable on the total billing.
- GST 5 %
HOLIDAY PRICE ON TWIN SHARING - $1780.00 AUD per person
|19th October 2018|
|1st November 2018|
|10th November 2018|
|Nett Cost||Single||Double||Triple||Child No Bed||Child With Bed|