- Green Island Reef Cruise
- Glass Bottom Boat Tour
- Sea World
- Movie World
- Sydney Opera House Views, city tour
- Darling Harbour Bridge,
- Sydney tower
- Bondi Beach,
- Dinner cruise
- Milsons Point
- Transfers from Cairns Airport to CBD Hotel
- On arrival in Cairns, you will be transferred to your hotel. The day is free. Overnight in Cairns.
Day 2: Meals (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner) Included
- Full Day Big Cat Green Island Cruises - Lunch & Semi-Submarine
- Enjoy the Great Barrier Reef Cruise. Marvel at the reef beauty either from a semi-submersible, an underwater observatory, or as you snorkel and dive amidst the marine life.
- This Tour Includes Cruise to Green Island, FREE choice of snorkelling gear or a glass bottom boat tour, Snorkeling demonstration & reef presentation en route to Green Island, Island rainforest boardwalks. Enjoy the expertise of the superb crew, in addition to buffet lunch, morning and afternoon tea and a glass of sparkling wine as you cruise back to Cairns.
- Tour Timing: 9 AM to 5 PM
- Transfer from Hotel to Cairns Airport
- Today, you will check-out from the hotel as you are transferred to Cairns Airport for a flight to Brisbane/Goldcoast – on SIC Transfers.
- Transfer from Brisbane/Gold coast Airport to CBD Hotel
- On arrival in Brisbane/Gold Coast, you will be transferred to your hotel. The day is free. Overnight in Gold Coast
Day 4: Meals (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner) Included
- Return Transfer from Gold Coast Hotel CBD to Movie World Theme Park
- Today enjoy the full day at Movie World. Highlights include Adventure rides like Lethal Weapon, Wild West Falls and array of a stunning show. The park contains various movie-themed rides and attractions ranging from motion simulators to roller coasters and slow river rides. In addition, famous characters also patrol the park, allowing visitors the chance to take photos with them. These include Batman, Austin Powers, Marilyn Monroe, Scooby-Doo and Shaggy and various Looney Tunes characters.
- Experience fun and thrills of galactic proportions on the Green Lantern coaster as you take on the steepest drop in the world. Plus there are more thrills to come on the Batwing Space shot, Arkham Asylum and the adrenaline pumping Superman Escape.
- Park Timing – 10 AM to 5 PM
Day 5: Meals (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner) Included
- Return Transfer from Gold Coast Hotel CBD to Sea World Theme Park
- Today enjoy a full day at Sea World. Enjoy unlimited fun and adventure and make contact with marine life wonders and experience a whole world of exciting rides, shows and attractions. The parks feature killer whale, sea lion, and dolphin shows and zoological displays featuring various other marine animals.
- Park Timing – 10 AM to 5 PM
- Transfers from Hotel to Brisbane/Gold Coast Airport
- Today, you will check-out from the hotel as you are transferred to Brisbane/Gold Coast Airport for a flight to Sydney – on SIC Transfers.
- Transfer from Sydney Airport to CBD Hotel
- On arrival in Sydney, you will be transferred to your hotel. The day is free. Overnight in SYDNEY – on Sic Transfers
Day 7: Meals (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner) Included
- Morning City Tour
- Your Driver Guide will provide expert commentary as you weave your way through colonial history; stunning architecture, superb waterways, gracious harbourside suburbs and friendly people epitomize the vibrance of this spectacular city. Some highlights of this tour – Sydney Opera House Views, Darling Harbour Bridge, Bondi Beach, Milsons Point and Much More!
- Sydney Opera House
- Discover the stories, history and magic of the Sydney Opera House with an incredible guided tour, taking you underneath the world-famous sails. Make a day of it by choosing a Tour & Tasting Plate or Tour and Dine. The Sydney Opera House is one of the world’s most recognizable landmarks and this is your chance to truly get up-close. Run your hands over the world-famous shell tiles, take a seat in the elegant custom-made white birch timber chairs and marvel at the vaulted ceilings. Visit areas off-limits to the public and capture photographs from rare vantage points. Explore theatres and foyers where more than 1600 concerts, operas, dramas and ballets take place each year.
- You can select a combination of any 2 tickets:
- SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium,
- WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo,
- Sydney Tower Eye,
- Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary
- Madame Tussauds
- Show Boat Dinner Cruise
- Over 4 MILLION passengers have enjoyed this dinner cruise phenomenon and now it is your turn!
- Onboard your Showboat dinner cruise, you will start to believe that "life is a cabaret". Australia's most famous Sydney Showboat dinner cruise has been operating since 1987. Let the city romance you and remind you why it is the most spectacular harbour in the world. You will be awestruck by the city's amazing skyline with views of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge. The moment you are seated at your reserved table your dining experience begins. This package includes a freshly prepared dinner. The Showboat presents an international nightly show, featuring the finest of Australian ballet talent, a personal table magician and a cabaret singer. The extravagant show features glamorous and gorgeous Australian showgirls who have danced and performed in the finest venues around the world. Be ready to be transported to Moulin Rouge!
- Transfer from Hotel to Sydney Airport
- Today, you will check-out from the hotel as you are transferred to Sydney Airport for your flight back home – on SIC Transfers
Wonders of Australia - Departures EX-Australia
Bay Village / Cairns Colonial/ Cairns Sheridan OR Similar
|Gold coast||3|| |
Mantra on View/Mantra Legends OR Similar
Travelodge Sydney / Mantra Sydney Airport / Rendezvous/ VIBE Sydney OR Similar
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation at selected/Similar hotels including buffet breakfast.
- Indian Lunch & Dinner in a nearby restaurant at a walking distance as per the itinerary.
- Airport transfers as mentioned in the itinerary on a seat in coach basis.
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary on a private basis.
- Tips not mandatory.
What is NOT included in the tour
- International and Domestic Air tickets
- Australia Visa.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not mentioned in the itinerary section.
- Portage Charges in Hotel/Airport/During Tours.
- Remittance 35 AUD or CC Charges of 2% applicable on the total billing.
- GST 5 %
HOLIDAY PRICE ON TWIN SHARING - $1776.00 AUD per person
|22nd October 2018|
|4th November 2018|
|13th November 2018|
|Nett Cost||Single||Double||Triple||Child No Bed||Child With Bed|