A guided walk through some of Melbourne's best arcades and laneways with the chance to enjoy the atmosphere. Highlights of this tour - Melbourne Museum, Royal Exhibition Building, Parliament House, View of Melbourne Cricket Ground. Experience an unlimited fun and adventure and make contact with marine life wonders and experience a whole world of exciting rides, shows and attractions at Gold coast.
- Tour of Sporting Complexes,
- Parliament House,
- Queen Victoria Market,
- Flinders Street Station,
- Fitzroy Gardens,
- Captain Cook's Cottage,
- Shrine of Remembrance
- The Royal Botanic Gardens.
- Wineries and beaches at Mornington Peninsula
- Sea World
- Movie World
Day 1: Brisbane To Gold Coast
On arrival at Brisbane Airport, our representative will meet and assist with your transfer to your hotel in Gold Coast. The evening is free to enjoy at your leisure. Overnight in Gold Coast. Accommodation for 3 nights at Chateau Beachside, Surfers Paradise
Day 2: Theme Parks
Breakfast at your hotel. Transfer to one of the Gold Coast Theme Parks including admission fee.
- Seaworld: The world of the sea comes to life at Sea world. Marvel at the grace and strength displayed in the Whale, Dolphin and Sea Lion Celebration. Enjoy the Sea Lions at Play and Penguins on Parade especially at feeding times. Waves of excitement as you try the breathtaking Free Fall Slide, the sips; and dives of the Speed Slide and the rush of the Toboggan Ride all in the Water Park.
- Movieworld: Experience the magic and excitement of a world where movies come to life. From heart-thumping thrill rides like the Green Lanterns Roller Coaster, Batwing Spaceshot, Superman Escape and Wild West Falls. Become lost in a world of fantasy and fun, meet your favourite stars and super-heroes, and experience the exhilaration of world-class adventure rides, movie attractions and an array of stunning shows.
- Dreamworld: Like multiple worlds in one. It features an assortment of rides, shows and attractions, including the Big 8 Thrill Rides: Includes: The Tower of Terror 2, one of the tallest and fastest thrill rides in the World; The Giant Drop where you free fall 38 stories; and The Claw which propels you 9 stories up, where you spin a full 360 degrees while swinging at 64kmh for the ninety-second rush of adrenalin! Evening coach will transfer you back to your hotel.
Overnight in Gold Coast.
Day 3: Day At Leisure
Breakfast at your hotel. Day at leisure to enjoy Gold Coast. There is serious fun waiting around every corner whether you chose to relax by the beautiful stretch of beaches or want to shop 'till you drop, anything you fancy you'll find to do in the beautiful sunny Gold Coast. (Or join one of our optional tours). Overnight in Gold Coast.
Day 4: Gold coast to Melbourne
Breakfast at your hotel. Transfer to the airport for your flight to Melbourne. On arrival at Melbourne Airport, our representative will meet and assist with your transfer to your hotel in Melbourne. The evening is free to enjoy at your leisure. Overnight in Melbourne. Accommodation for 3 nights at Great Southern Hotel Melbourne
Day 5: Mornington Peninsula
Breakfast at your hotel. The Mornington Peninsula is home to more than 50 cellar doors, most of which specialize in Pinot Noir and Chardonnay. Try a carefully curated wine flight at small-batch winemaker Crittenden Estate, or blend your own bubbly with winemaker Michael Lee at Foxeys Hangout. The region is also well known for its premium craft breweries, such as Red Hill Brewery, Mornington Peninsula Brewery and True South. You can also sample the region's most delicious produce on a Wine Food Farmgate trail, choosing from a range of themed gourmet itineraries. Stay overnight in a luxury villa or take the easy drive back to Melbourne.
Day 6: City tour
Breakfast at your hotel. Return from the Mornington Peninsula. Half Day Seat in Coach Melbourne City Tour. This tour is packed with city sights and historical landmarks. Highlights include Sporting Complexes, Parliament House, Queen Victoria Market, Flinders Street Station, Fitzroy Gardens, Captain Cook's Cottage, Shrine of Remembrance and The Royal Botanic Gardens. The evening is free to enjoy at your leisure (or join one of our optional tours). Overnight in Melbourne.
Day 7: Airport Drop
Breakfast at your hotel. Transfer to the airport to board your flight back home.