The Adelaide city centre, surrounded by parklands, is a charming blend of historic buildings, wide streets, groovy shops, street cafes and restaurants. And because Adelaide is known as the 20-minute city, you can experience it all on a series of easy short walks. The Art Gallery of South Australia has one of the best Australian colonial art collections in the world, renowned dot paintings of the Western Desert, and works of some of Australia's much-loved artists.
Experience fun and thrills of galactic proportions on the Green Lantern coaster as you take on the steepest drop in the world. Plus there are more thrills to come on the Batwing Space shot, Arkham Asylum and the adrenaline pumping Superman Escape at Gold coast,.The Adelaide city centre, surrounded by parklands, is a charming blend of historic buildings, wide streets, groovy shops, street cafes and restaurants. And because Adelaide is known as the 20-minute city, you can experience it all on a series of easy short walks. The Art Gallery of South Australia has one of the best Australian colonial art collections in the world, renowned dot paintings of the Western Desert, and works of some of Australia's much-loved artists.
Experience fun and thrills of galactic proportions on the Green Lantern coaster as you take on the steepest drop in the world. Plus there are more thrills to come on the Batwing Space shot, Arkham Asylum and the adrenaline pumping Superman Escape at Gold coast.
- Tour of Sporting Complexes
- Barossa Valley
- Jacobs Creek
- Hahndorf Village
- Botanic Gardens
- St Peter's Cathedral
- Haigh's Chocolate factory
- Sea World
- Movie World
- Dream world
Day 1: Arrival in Adelaide
On arrival, you will be transferred to your accommodation with Bensons Limousines. You then have the day to yourself, why not explore Adelaide? Take a walk through one of the beautiful parks, try the local cuisine or do a spot of shopping at Rundle Mall.
Day 2: Grand Barossa with Hahndorf
Travel through North Adelaide and view the grand and historic homesteads, then travel through the Adelaide plains. Approach the Barossa Valley through the Seppeltsfield Estate, where you will enjoy wine tasting at this historic winery which offers Ports dating back 100 years and more. Visit Jacobs Creek winery for wine tasting, a tour of the wine centre and a 'Sensory Experience' to learn about the different bouquet of wines. Learn the winemaking process on a guided 'behind the scenes' tour with a tutored wine tasting. Enjoy a two-course lunch at Barossa Chateau, followed by a tour of the Hermann Thumm Collection in the Chateau's private museum. Enjoy further wine tasting, then a chance to see and experience the Whispering Wall of the Barossa Reservoir. Travel through the Adelaide Hills dotted with quaint villages to Hahndorf, Australia's oldest German settlement. Enjoy free time to walk and browse along the Elm-lined main street, see quaint cottages, inns, craft shops and galleries. Return to Adelaide via the delightful village of Bridgewater.
Day 3: Adelaide City
With a vibrant culture built on world-famous festivals, food and wine, Adelaide is an elegant city with a rich past and a passion for fine living. Its historic buildings, gardens and wide boulevards and parklands make the city unique. See highlights including Victoria Square, cosmopolitan Gouger Street, King William Street and Rundle Mall. View Parliament House, the State Library and Trinity Church, Adelaide's oldest church, and trendy Hutt Street. Visit the famous Haigh's Chocolate factory (not open Sundays) to enjoy a brief tour, a complimentary tea or coffee and some chocolate samples. Stop at St Peter's Cathedral and Adelaide Oval and then see panoramic views over Adelaide from Colonel Light's lookout on Montefiore Hill. See the Botanic Gardens and North Adelaide's grand and historic stately homes. The rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 4: Depart Adelaide
Today Bensons Limousines will transport you back to Adelaide airport for your departure. On arrival at Gold Coast. Airport, our representative will meet and assist with your transfer to your hotel in The evening is free to enjoy at your leisure. Overnight in Gold Coast.
Day 5: Theme Parks
Transfer to one of the Gold Coast Theme Parks including admission fee.
- Seaworld: The world of the sea comes to life at Sea world. Marvel at the grace and strength displayed in the Whale, Dolphin and Sea Lion Celebration. Enjoy the Sea Lions at Play and Penguins on Parade especially at feeding times. Waves of excitement as you try the breathtaking Free Fall Slide, the sips; and dives of the Speed Slide and the rush of the Toboggan Ride all in the Water Park.
- Movieworld: Experience the magic and excitement of a world where movies come to life. From heart-thumping thrill rides like the Green Lanterns Roller Coaster, Batwing Spaceshot, Superman Escape and Wild West Falls. Become lost in a world of fantasy and fun, meet your favourite stars and super-heroes, and experience the exhilaration of world-class adventure rides, movie attractions and an array of stunning shows.
- Dreamworld: Like multiple worlds in one. It features an assortment of rides, shows and attractions, including the Big 8 Thrill Rides: Includes: The Tower of Terror 2, one of the tallest and fastest thrill rides in the World; The Giant Drop where you free fall 38 stories; and The Claw which propels you 9 stories up, where you spin a full 360 degrees while swinging at 64kmh for the ninety-second rush of adrenalin! Evening coach will transfer you back to your hotel.
Overnight in Gold Coast.
Day 6: Day at leisure
A day at leisure to enjoy Gold Coast. There is serious fun waiting around every corner whether you chose to relax by the beautiful stretch of beaches or want to shop 'till you drop, anything you fancy you'll find to do in the beautiful sunny Gold Coast. (Or join one of our optional tours). Overnight in Gold Coast.
Day 7: Transfer to the airport for your return flight to India