Responsibility/ Liability of JMD HOLIDAY / HOLIDAY ADVENTURES
- The holidays are operated by HOLIDAY ADVENTURES a Pune based company. The company is not itself an owner of any Carrier, Hotels, Accommodations, Air Craft, and Coaches listed on our Itineraries.
- Booking with us is subject to the terms, conditions and limitations of liability imposed by those transportation companies, hotel contractors and other service providers who may provide you with services and facilities at our request/bookings made with them.
- JMD HOLIDAY shall not in any circumstances be held liable for and will not accept responsibility or liability for the acts, omissions, defaults or failures on the part of the transportation companies, hotel contractors and other service providers which are used in these tours.
- JMD HOLIDAY acts only as your agent to introduce you to service providers. We do not accept any legal liability or damage including death, injury, delay, loss of any nature, additional expenses or inconvenience whatsoever caused to property or the passenger for himself and his executors, administers and dependents expressly renounces all claim against JMD Holiday in respect thereof, whether the same may be due to negligence, misconduct, act of omission, default or failure.
- Mechanical breakdowns, government actions, weather, acts of God, strikes, compulsory quarantine or other services beyond its control.
- The failure of the client to obtain the correct and required documentation (e.g. passports, visas, health certificates, credit cards in own name, licence in own name)
- The failure of the client to follow instructions, including but not limited to check in, check out and departure places and times.
- The delay of, loss of or damage to participants baggage or its contents regardless of whether check with any carrier, provider of accommodation or otherwise.
- JMD HOLIDAY reserves the right to use other service providers of a similar or higher standard at their discretion. Also, reserves the right to amend, make variations to or cancel the tours, accommodation or other services and facilities. All prices are subject to alteration at the absolute discretion by us, and in particular but not limited to when there are tariff or fare variations as a result of currency exchange fluctuations.
- The transport companies or firms concerned are not to be held responsible for any act, omission or event during the time passengers are not on board their aircraft and/or conveyances. The airline tickets issued by the airlines concerned, when issued, shall constitute the sole contract between these airlines and the purchaser of this tour and/or tour members.
- No person other than us, in writing, has the authority to vary, add, amplify or waive any stipulation, representation of term or condition of Holiday Adventures/JMD HOLIDAY.
Tour Operator Registration
- The acceptance of the Booking by the Client or by their travel agent/associates and team shall mean acceptance in the totality of the Terms and Conditions. No person including Employee's and our Associates has the authority to vary, add, amplify or waive any stipulation, representation in Term or condition. Any assurance given by any person shall have no consequence until authorized by us.
- We reserve the right to decline to register any personas Clients for any Tour or to cancel their registration without assigning any reason.
Individual’s Eligibility to Book Tour
- For Lawful Indian Resident Person fulfilling the criteria set by relevant provisions of law relating to foreign exchange in India and RBI rules and, whose passport is valid for at least six months subsequent to the date of departure of the tour and have been granted relevant visas to reach the point of commencement of the tour and travel throughout with the group or as an individual are eligible to book on the tour.
- All other countries residence other than India has to obtain necessary approval and Visa prior to the tour commencement date.
- HOLIDAY ADVENTURES has no control or interference and do not check the eligibility of an individual while issuing any quotation or booking tour.
- It shall be the Duty of the client to inform us in case the Client has any medical condition that may affect his ability to enjoy and pursue rest of the Tour Arrangements and wherein the interest of the Group or any member thereof is prejudicially affected.
- We reserve the right to ask the Client to provide written certification of his medical fitness before departure. In the event that a medical condition has not been disclosed, we will not be liable to provide any assistance or money back.
Medical And/or Full Travel Insurance
- It is extremely important that you purchase an Overseas Travel Insurance Policy to cover against any possible risks such as damage, loss or accident & medical emergency, injury to life or property while on tour. We recommend that you purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy.
- Keeping the safety and your convenience in mind we may or may not have included the cost of the medical insurance for the duration of the tour. Please check your individual quotation for this inclusion.
- However, for any passengers above the age of 60 and those who extend their holiday, additional charges would apply. If any such situation arises on the tour then the new policy will enable our team to help better. If it is not mentioned in your final quote than you must seek independent legal advice for Insurance and obtain accordingly your need.
Foreign Currency for Holiday
- Various credit cards like Visa, Masters, Amex, Diners can be widely accepted for your personal expense at various terms & conditions from your Bank/Card Authorities. YOU MUST CARRY your own name Credit card to provide as a deposit/security and it’s mandatory mainly at various transport providers and most accommodation providers.
- The communication address of the Client as disclosed in the Booking confirmation shall be deemed to have been communicated to the Travel Agent
- A Travel agent/Associates through whom client books will act to relay information from Client to us and vice versa. We shall not be responsible for any error on part of such Travel Agent/ Associates in this regard.
Quotation Process & Booking Amount
- During Quote Process, if we have missed or misinterpreted any of your services/booking requests then re-quote is a must. All revised quotation comes with its own special terms and condition due to various circumstances. During the Quotation process, JMD HOLIDAY/ HOLIDAY ADVENTURES neither block/book any of your services nor provide the guarantee for that. All services are subject to availability at the time of booking and final price of the quote may change during this process and will be advised in writing to a client for confirmation.
- At the time of booking, you must be in possession of an original passport of every individual wishing to register for the holiday. You are requested to read complete details of the tour, route plan, price inclusions, exclusions, terms and conditions. Our Advisor will be glad to assist with the booking process.
- It is mandatory to enclose a non-refundable, interest-free deposit amount of $ 1,000/- per person (Adult/Child).
- Cheques / Demand drafts to be payable either to your travel agent JMD HOLIDAY “Ways to Pay” is always attached with quotation/invoice for further details.
- If you book through our Associates / Your own travel agent then it will be associates/travel agent's responsibility to provide booking form and deposit to JMD HOLIDAY.
- On receipt of the deposit amount, you will be given an official receipt, and you will also receive your tour-booking certificate/communication. This is the written confirmation of your tour However it is not valid for travel on tour.
- Tour package final cost is not available with any other on-going specials.
Invoice and Payment
- As per Agreed Final Holiday Route Plan and Invoice, You must make the balance payments towards tour cost at least 45 days before the tour begins or as per Invoice Due date (whichever is early). Any TT charges, Bank Charges must be paid over and above the invoice amount. GST may be applicable and to be paid extra on the total Tour Price if not mentioned as included in the invoice.
- Prior to the departure of your tour, we will be able to issue your air tickets (only if booked by JMD HOLIDAY) and any of your final tour documents, once we receive the total tour cost.
- In case the above rule is not adhered to then there will be a delay in issuing your air ticket and subsequently arranging your visas. Further, if we do not receive the balance payment due to us at least 30 days before departure, your booking deposit is likely to be forfeited and your booking stands automatically cancelled. In case any payment is being made 10 days prior the tour departure date, the same will have to be paid in cash/ bank draft. A copy of your PAN card is required when payments amounting to $250 or above are made by cash.
- FOR INDIA the tour is subject to RBI/ GOI rules and regulations. Part of the tour cost will be paid in $.
- Tour cost may have been changed due to a number of person changes, travel date changes, holiday surcharges, availability of quoted services and so many other variables. An invoice will be re-issued in such event and balance amount is to be paid out as part of tour cost.
- All services such as Airline seats/ Hotel accommodation /Ground transportation for any tour are pre-booked well in advance. We are liable to pay penalties to all our suppliers/vendors if these services are released within the below mentioned time frame.
- If circumstances make you cancel the Tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. Such Cancellation will attract the Following Cancellation Charges:
- Cancellation fees will be levied relevant to the amount of notice prior to departure as follows: Any special bookings/group bookings and cancellation terms by various suppliers will be charged from over and above-below policies.
- More than 45 days - Loss of deposit
- 44-15 Days - 50% of the total price.
- Within 15 days - 100% of the total price
- We reserve the right to cancel any Tour prior to the departure, without assigning any reason. Under such circumstances amount paid by you will be refunded forthwith after deducting the actual expenses incurred by us like Visa, Travel Insurance etc. but no compensation or interest is payable. All Refunds shall be given in the same mode of payment made to us.
- In the event of exercising our rights to amend or alter any of the services as mentioned in the route plan, after such tour or holiday has been booked, the client shall have the right
- To continue with the tour or holiday as amended or altered or,
- To accept any alternative tour or holiday which we may offer
- In either of these above cases, the client shall not be entitled to, or we shall not be liable to the client for any damage, additional expense, the consequential loss suffered by him or to pay any amount as refund.
Cancellation Due to Visa Rejection
- All the Clients travelling must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant/reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and we will not be held responsible for the same. We will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete/delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate/ Authorities.
- Passengers whose visas are not granted by the consulates will be refunded the booking amount after deducting $100/- per person towards Administrative Charges in addition to any additional visa expenses incurred.
- The date requested by the Client will be confirmed after the client obtains the visa and is subject to the availability of the tour at that point of time. Any Price Variance must be paid by Client.
- Any claim or complaint by the client must be notified to us in writing within 7 days at the end of their holiday tour. No claim notified to the company beyond this period will be entertained and we shall incur no liability whatsoever in respect thereof.
- All the refunds will be honored in accordance to Cancellation Terms & Condition policy and/or written approval of refund by HOLIDAY ADVENTURES /JMD HOLIDAY
- Refunds (if any) for amendments and /or cancellations will be paid directly to you for bookings made directly with Freedom office. For bookings made by Travel Agent, Associates, the refunds will be routed through them. It would take at least 30-60 days to process refunds due to various supplier and airline's cancellation rules.
- No refunds will be payable for any balance money to be paid and/or unutilized services (e.g. Meals, Entrance Fees, Optional Tour, Hotel, sightseeing etc.)
- The refund for the Foreign Exchange component of the tour will be refunded in INR/$ only and will be at the rate which was prevailing at the time of Booking.
- In case if a Client along with his family is compelled to discontinue the tour due to any reason whatsoever including illness, death or loss of passport or any other travel documents, no claim shall be entertained for a refund of unutilized services.
- When considering Refund JMD HOLIDAY accounts for administration charges; cancellation charges imposed by various suppliers’ exclusive T&C, Further, per person price changes due to a number of people changed from the original quotation also effects on a refund claim. A number of other legitimate variables we take into consideration which we practice during original quotation process as well.
- No liability on our part arising in any way out of this contract in respect of any tour, holiday, excursion facility shall exceed the total amount paid by the client for the tour, and shall in no case include any consequential loss or additional expense whatsoever.
- After the initial booking on a particular tour and relative services, in the event of any amendment you wish to make; such as change of destination, change of departure date, addition or deletion of services, change in passenger number or such other change you will need to make a written request and obtain an acknowledgement on the same from our Team Member.
- The amendments may invite further cost which has to be paid by you. Further such requests are accepted by us subject to availability.
- If you wish to travel in advance or later i.e. before or after the agreed departure date as agreed in final route plan or like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, you will be required to pay the actual fare difference of the airline, for the requisite dates.
- You will be issued a re-quote/invoice to be paid in full and upon receipt of payment HOLIDAY ADVENTURES/JMD HOLIDAY will issue a written confirmation.
- The request for deviations should be given in writing at the time of booking as these requests are subject to availability and we are not holding any secured places/seats for the same.
- The deviation request will be subject to availability and payment for the same does not guarantee the date requested.
- For Airline Tickets In case the dates requested by you are not available; we will allocate alternate dates accordingly subject to seat availability in the same group booking class.
Transfer from One Tour to Another
- Transfer from one Tour to another prior to the departure of the originally booked tour will be treated as a cancellation on that tour, thereby attracting the cancellation charges as stated hereunder and a new booking on another.
- Transfer fee of $ 250/- per person may apply depends on the financial impact of your cancellation to original tour and a new tour. HOLIDAY ADVENTURES/JMD HOLIDAY reserves the right for this transfer acceptance.
- Where you purchase your Air Tickets through us, the confirmations on airline and/or class of travel as requested will be subject to availability of the same for the destinations chosen by you.
- Air tickets will be delivered along with other documents provided once we have received full payment including foreign currency component.
- It is necessary to have your return air tickets to India (your home country) confirmed prior to your departure from India.
- All the cancellation/amendments charges will be applicable and payable by the client as per respective Airline rules.
- Any changed seats are subject to availability to Airline. Airline rules are deemed to be accepted once your tickets are issued to you.
- Luggage allowances will be aligned with the international airline allowances. During the Group tour with Kitchen facilities, this may further change to accommodate grocery shipping along with the group to minimize the group’s overall cost.
- One person from every room occupier or Head of the Group on behalf of all group members must submit their own name Credit Card or Cash or any mode of accepted payment by Hotel as a security. Failure to provide may result in Hotel not permitting the confirmed booking/stay. JMD HOLIDAY has no control on any Hotel’s policy whatsoever.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms during your stay, any Mini-bar usage, Kettle or any equipment damage, Dirty or Smelly Room and hotel’s ability to sell that room to other clients on next day(s) can be charged as a loss to Hotel caused by you and shall be payable by you and we will not be liable for the same.
- Every hotel has various rules and regulations for a number of people in each room, noise control, behaviour, smoking, cooking smelly food, code of conduct and must be followed during your stay or face the consequence charges or loss of booking. HOLIDAY ADVENTURES / JMD HOLIDAY will not have any control whatsoever.
- Any mistake/error made by the Hotel staff in confirming your booking while check-in/check-out is deemed as a personnel error by those hotel’s staff and JMD HOLIDAY will have no control. However, we will accelerate complain to Hotel Management in such cases so future bookings are served within guest’s dignity.
- Most of the rooms have private bath or shower. The hotels will either be those shown in the Route Plan or of the same category.
- Triple rooms are usually no larger than Twin rooms and the third bed is often a rollaway cot put in a Twin room for a night.
- GROUP FOC: For group bookings, FOC adults are based on case to case basis and will be mentioned during the quote process.
- All baggage and personal effects are at all times and under all circumstances your responsibility. We will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of such items from the hotel.
- Where special requests for room allocation, diet consideration made must be in writing at the time of booking. Every effort will be made to ensure that they are honored. However, we will not be held liable for claims or damages or consequential loss if such requests are not honored. Example of these are: Balcony Room, Rooms on the same floor for whole group or family members
- Kitchen facilities are subjected to each individual hotel’s approval at the time of booking
- The tour leader MUST settle payment for all ingredients supplied by the hotel directly upon checkout unless we have notified for any exceptions
- All Indian dinner transfers are mostly included as long as it is within our driver’s driving hour’s limit, each day. Your individual confirmed route plan will be considered final for this transfer.
- Group chefs are responsible for any damages of hotel kitchen facilities and/or properties and must work under the guideline of the hotel’s head chef. This is strictly due to the country-specific health and safety regulations. We recommend relevant business insurance for travel agents operating Tour with Use of Cooking Facilities.
- Any ingredients required must have the approval from the hotel’s head chef or the beverage manager on duty.
- Group chef must have a good standard of chef attire and head cap, Safety shoes and any other H&S requirement met at all times within the kitchen or designated areas.
Accommodation For Child Below 12 Years Of Age
- It is expressed and given to understand that a child below 12 years of age who is booked on the tour paying the special rate without a bed and will not be provided with a bed in the hotel while on the tour under any circumstances.
- In case the Client makes any changes in their rooming while on tour, we shall not make any refunds or pay any compensation.
- In case the Client decides to make any change in the rooming while on the tour subject to availability, then you shall be bound to pay additional charges.
Meals And Special Requests
- The menus and food options will be discussed and finalized during our Route Planning process with you and our JMD Team Member.
- Unlike an airline we cannot process a special meal nor do we guarantee a special diet to the Client, except to the extent mentioned to you.
- We, however, reserve the right to change the meal arrangement if circumstances make it necessary to do so.
- In the event that the Client wakes up late and misses the breakfast offered to him or the Client is out on his own and reaches late and misses any meal offered to him, then no claim can be Trade for the meal, which he has missed and not utilized.
- All meals are served at the designated place agreed on your route plan and no room service or any other location delivery of food is possible for health & safety and various other reasons.
- Personnel Name Credit Card for each driver and Authorized License is must to take the possession of the hired vehicle.
- We use air-conditioned/air-cooled luxury coaches and car of various grades (referred to as a mode of transport of any kind during the tour).
- We don’t guarantee or charge for any specific model, interior equipped vehicle to any guest because all cars are allocated within their category by Transport provider based on their first in first out or ROH or any other method they use to allocate vehicle.
- We have found it fair to operate daily seat rotation on the coach, so no seat numbers are allocated. Some of the coaches are equipped with an emergency washroom, however, is not guaranteed for any quote unless we agreed in writing to; however, this facility is not to be used in lieu of the restrooms at our frequent comfort stops.
- If you are carrying any high-value items on any mode of transport, we advise you not to leave them behind when you leave the transport. We will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of such items from the transport.
- All baggage and personal effects are at all times and in all circumstances of your responsibility.
- Any damages caused by you to the transport vehicle during your travel shall be payable by you and we will not be liable for the same.
- Most coach or transport provider is 100% Smoke & Rubbish Free. Most Coach or transport provider does not allow food on board. Failure to follow these rules may result in various fines up to $1,000+
- The drivers are bound by special rules, like maximum driving hours within a day and during a week, rest period per day/week, etc. Clients will have to strictly adhere to the prescribed timetable for the day so that the driver can complete the travel, otherwise certain sightseeing schedules may be missed due to your actions and the same will be non-refundable.
- The Ministry of Transport has a strict regulation for Driver’s duty time limit of a maximum of 12 hours per day with the group. Please ensure that Driver doesn’t exceed that limit. If the Driver is forced to breach the work time regulations, you may be fined up to $ 25,000.00. Your co-operation on this is much appreciated.
- If you are driving any mode of transport yourself then, it will be your responsibility to follow complete rode and vehicle's safety rules, full insurance for the vehicle (sometimes not included in tour cost – finalize at the time of quote). Any/All fines/penalties/legal costs from any/all government bodies will be payable by client (you) during your possession of the vehicle.
- Rental Vehicle Hire: Self-drive rental vehicle cost is calculated on per day / 24 hour period starting from the time you collect your vehicle. An extra days hire will apply for any late drop-offs on the final day. Hire generally includes unlimited kilometers and daily basic insurance and is subject to the vehicle company's terms and conditions.
- Driver will not drive the vehicle on Leisure day and will be on an official Day Off. Guest will not be able to drive the vehicle too. If Guest wants to drive the vehicle on Leisure day it has to be authorized by Vehicle Hire Company and must do all formalities prior to picking up the vehicle and/or approving quote. In such cases, fuel, maintenance will be charged to the guest. Damage to the vehicle may result in not using the vehicle for rest of the tour and Guest and/or Travel Agent and/or Tour Manager will be responsible and will not be entitled to any refund whatsoever as well as additional charges for alternative bookings/services will be charged at Freedom’s discretion.
Conditions Of Travel
- We are travel and holiday organizers only. We do not control or operate any airline neither do we own or control any shipping company, coach or coach company, activity, hotel, transport or any other facility or service mentioned in your final tour.
- We take care in selecting all the essentials/fundamentals for your holiday but because we only select and inspect them and have no control in the running of them,
- We cannot be responsible for any injury, death, loss or damage, which is caused by the act or default of the management or employees of any hoteliers, airlines, shipping company, Activity company, Coach owner/coach operator who are our independent contractors arising outside our normal selection and inspection process.
- Major roadworks may necessitate route changes in the Route Plan, Indian restaurants may close or change management, flight or coach delay and running out of time for certain meal/activity etc. all of these may cause us to make changes in the Route Plan.
- The Client will have to strictly follow the Tour Program and return to India (or Home Country) as per the validity of the air ticket. There shall be no refund if the Client fails to join the group at the commencement of the tour, or joins the group later or leaves the group before culmination of the Tour. It shall be noted that for all purposes, it shall be the responsibility of the Client to reach the place of commencement of the Tour and register with our representative at the appointed place, date and time.
- Even if a Client is unable to reach a place of commencement of tour due to any reason whatsoever including loss of baggage or loss of travel documents, his booking shall be treated as 'No Show' on the tour and 100% cancellation charges will be levied.
- If a client avails pre-tour services or part thereof, or the air tickets (cost of which may or may not be included in the main tour cost) but fails to join the group for the main tour at the appointed place or cancels the tour after using the air tickets or pre-tour arrangements or part thereof, it shall be treated as “No Show' and there will be no refund whatsoever for the unutilized pre-tour or main tour services.
- We, reserve the right to withdraw tour membership from anyone whose behaviour is deemed likely to affect the smooth operation of the tour or adversely affect the enjoyment or safety of other passengers and we, shall be under no liability to any such person. It is hereby declared that the immunities provided under this contract shall be available to our Managers, including Tour Managers, Employees, Servants and Agents but not to the independent Contractors selected by us.
- Each of these conditions shall be severable from the other and if any provision is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall nevertheless have full force and effect. No liability on our part arising in any way out of the Contract in respect of any tour, holiday, and excursion facilities shall exceed the total amount paid or agreed to be paid for the tour holiday, and shall in no case include any consequential loss or additional expense whatsoever.
- We recommend every Individual traveller or Group to take an Overseas Travel Insurance.
- The prices quoted in any of our media have been calculated at the rate prevailing at the time of publishing of this media. We reserve the right to amend the prices published in this Brochure in case of currency fluctuation, changes in the variation in gross rates of exchange, and / or fuel costs, special / high season charge levied by the supplier, hike in the airline / rail charges before the date of departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price must be paid for in full before the Departure by the Client
- If you book with a Travel Agent and your booking with that agent includes, but not limited to our arrangements, your Contract is with your travel agent and we are simply a support to your travel agent.
- In case of publication of any travel scheme offering any discount or benefit by us, we shall have the sole right to withdraw such a scheme or discount at any time unless a specific assurance of the contrary is published.
- All announced Group Tours will operate subject to minimum full paying passengers on the tour. Services of a professional and experienced local representative are subject to a minimum of full paying passengers published.
We shall in no circumstances whatsoever are liable to the client for:
- In the case of one or more but not all passengers confirming Booking, it shall be deemed that others have duly authorized concerned signing passenger(s).
- Any overstay expenses due to delay or changes in bus/air/trains/ ship or cancellation of special bogie or other services due to sickness, weather conditions, strike, war, terrorism or any other cause whatsoever.
- Sightseeing missed and/or program being cancelled after the commencement of the tour due to any unavoidable situations which are beyond our control.
- Initial deposit just ensures seat or participation on the tour but does not entitle any services like Tickets, visas and Hotel Accommodation until full payment has been received.
- There is no Contract between us and the client until we have received the initial deposit of $ 1000 per participating person. Full payment must be in accordance with the terms and condition of the tour. In case of non-payment we, reserve the right to cancel the booking with subsequent loss of deposit & apply cancellation charges as mentioned therein.
- Not Included in Tour Cost Items such as :
- Gratuities, Insurance, Optional Sightseeing, Excess baggage charges, Laundryman, Mini-bar, Drinks, Airport taxes, Meals except discussed during booking process and items of a personal nature are not included in the tour cost.
Other Terms and / Or Information
- We are repentant that we cannot endow with individual aid to any of the tour member for walking, dining, getting on & off from any of the transport vehicle or other personal needs. So it is indispensable that a qualified companion must accompany the traveller who needs such assistance.
- Distance, temperature and any other variable information given in any media are approximate.
- Photo of meals and sightseeing published in any media are only for reference and may change from actual meals served / sights. In case company offers any adventure activities then it is significant to note that all the passengers should enjoy such activities/ ride at their own risk, as such kind of adventure might be risky at times especially for heart patients, Pregnant women, people with blood pressure, etc.
- HOLIDAY ADVENTURES / JMD HOLIDAY solely reserves the right to publish group photographs of the passengers taken during the tour.
- The validity of the passport: Traveler must have his valid passport for at least 6 months subsequent to departure date.
- The prices quoted in our proposal have been calculated at the rate prevailing at the time of printing this media. We reserve the right to amend the price published in this media in case of currency fluctuations, changes in the various cross rates of exchange and/or fuel costs, before the date of departure and charge accordingly. All such increases in price must be paid for in full before departure by the client.
- lf the Client has any complaint in respect of the services provided by any of the independent contractors, the client shall immediately notify the same in writing to the independent Contractor and a copy thereof should be handed over to the Team in order to enable us to take up the matter with the Independent Contractor so that in future other clients do not face the same difficulty.
Communication Transparency & Problem Solving
- Both representative needs to come to an agreed resolution in the best interest of GUEST’s Memorable Holiday.
- HOLIDAY ADVENTURES agrees to honour any of our commitment done at the time of finalizing Tour or any given time communicated in writing only.
- Tour Operator is bound to honour any commitment made to the client, over and above from the HOLIDAY ADVENTURES Written Quote or Email Communication. Any financial impact from this must be paid by Tour Operator.
- NO VERBAL/WRITTEN Abuse will be tolerated by HOLIDAY ADVENTURES and its Employees whatsoever.
- All the Cancellation Terms & Condition will apply and will be at Guest or Tour Operator’s cost.
- For any complaints of our Team send a confidential email with all relevant information with evidence, finalized route plan and communication and will be resolved in 24 hours.